Yard Sign Policy and Form
The yard sign at the Marguerite deAngeli Branch of the Lapeer District Library is available to nonprofit groups to promote meetings or special events. However, certain rules must be followed to protect the library and its character.
- To reserve space on the sign, submit this form.
- Only non-profit groups are eligible to display a sign.
- Any sign request received more than two months in advance will be denied.
- Messages can be three lines of type, approximately seventeen letters / spaces wide.
- Signs will be put up not earlier than two weeks before the event being promoted.
- There is no charge for the use of the sign.
- Usage will be first come, first serve and there is no guarantee that it will be posted.
- Library events take precedence over all others without prior notification.