Stage 5 Reopening Beginning Monday January 18
Six of the seven Lapeer District Library locations are now open to the public. Due to the size of the building, the Elba Branch will stay closed to the public but will continue to offer curbside delivery.
With branches reopening, there will still be certain safety restrictions patrons will be required to follow.
- Limited number of people are allowed in each branch at a time.
- Everyone will be required to wear a face mask.
- Visitors are asked to follow social distancing guidelines
- Limit your time inside the library to under 30 minutes.
- Computers will be available for use with a time limit of 30 minutes per day, per patron.