IRS Forms and Publications
To place your order by mail call 1-800-829-3676. Your order should arrive within 10 business days. Please do not place another order. For more info go to IRS by U.S. Mail.
- 1040 - U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Other 1040 Schedules - Information about other schedules filed with Form 1040
- W-9 - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
- W-4 - Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Search Forms and Instructions
- List all current Forms and instructions
- Publication 17
- Find prior years forms, instructions and publications
Please Note: Thursday April 15th, 2021 is the filing deadline for 2020 taxes.
NOTE: The IRS is no longer using Form 1040A or 1040EZ, but instead will use the redesigned Form 1040.
State of Michigan Forms & Publications
Find what you are looking for online!
Download State of Michigan Tax forms from at the Michigan Department of Treasury website.
To place your order by mail call (517) 636-4486.
Please Note: During high call volume periods, calls may become disconnected due to system limitations.
Forms may not be requested through the Treasury until mid-February.
- MI-1040 - Individual Income Tax Return
- MI-1040 Book with forms (64 pages)
- MI-1040CR - Homestead Property Tax Credit Claim
- MI-1040 CR Instructions
- MI-1040CR-7 - Information
- Most Commonly used Forms and Instructions
- Individual Income Tax
- Business Taxes
- Property Taxes
- City Tax
- Forms and Instructions
- Collections, Audits and Appeals
Please Note: Wednesday, April 15th, 2020 is the filing deadline for 2019 taxes.
My FREE Taxes (MyFreeTaxes.com):
File your federal and state returns for free with
MyFreeTaxes and your local United Way.
By appointment only starting February 19th, 2019.
- If your household earned less than $66,000 in 2018
- Lapeer United Way of Lapeer County 3333 John Conley Dr Suite 102, Lapeer, MI 48446 - (810) 667-2912
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VlTA) program offers free tax help to:
- People who generally make $54,000 or less
- Persons with disabilities
- Limited English speaking taxpayers
Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) program offers free tax help for:
- all taxpayers, particularly those who are 60+ years of age
- Specializing questions on pensions and retirement-related issues
See Publication 3676-B for services provided.
- People for low-to-moderate-income taxpayers
- Expecially those 50+ years old